Loving Horse Specialty Soap
This soap is just adorable and so gentle looking with two horses, nuzzling one another. It is hand painted with mica, and handcrafted. Absolutely just lovely with its fresh take on rose scent!
If you want it hand painted, you will be contacted by us to determine the colors you want the horses to be. It can be any horse breed color, like Appaloosa or any other. Or it can be a fantasy, a remembrance of an old horse, or another color.
The scent of this soap is a beautiful, rosy blend that has a sweetened, refreshing take! Pink rose and geranium lead the top notes, effortlessly displaying their aromatic wonder. Leading into a dainty heart of lily of the valley and orange peel, it's followed by deep notes of warm vanilla, spiced musk, and sweet Guaiac wood that helps make this rose scent fresh and vivid!
- Hand packaged and labeled.
- Quality checked.
- Net Weight: 3.5 Oz.
We use Stephenson's Melt and Pour Bases, it is a glycerin based soap formula. It contains: Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate. Contains fragrance oil and natural mica.
ESSENTIAL & FRAGRANCE OILS
We use only the highest ingredients for essential oils and fragrance oil blends. Because of the properties each ingredient has, it contributes to create an awesome bar of soap! Below, each item has been thoroughly explained.
Profile: Pink Rose, Geranium, Mimosa, Lily of the Valley, Vanilla, Musk, Orange Peel, Guaiac Wood.
- Rose: Acts as an astringent, helps fight acne with its powerful antimicrobial power.
- Geranium: Helps calm nerves and ease stress. Promotes the appearance of clear and healthy skin.
- Mimosa: Used for aromatherapy purposes, for it's effects to help calm, harmonize, and contains relaxation-inducing properties.
- Orange Peel: Moisturizes and helps to brighten the skin, making it appear healthier. Known for anti-aging properties, the vitamin C in this essential oil has been known to restore collagen and make skin more elastic.
- Lily of the Valley: Used for aromatherapy, can help relieve depression, imbue a better sense of mood.
- Musk: Helps keep skin healthy and moisturized.
- Vanilla: Provides relaxing and calming effects. Helps provide relief from anxiety, anger, restlessness, etc.
- Guaiac Wood: Helps to relieve stress. Can also help with relieving muscular and joint aches.
No harsh chemicals, does not dry the skin out! This soap is very gentle to the skin and leaves it soft, free of detergents that would cause breakouts. Can be augmented to change color, size, and even scent. Packaged beautifully, making them great gifts or party favors.
This soap is an excellent moisturizer due to it's high vegetable based glycerin content. Providing a luxurious lather and outstanding foaming, it leaves your skin nourished, soft, and clean feeling without residue.
Only the highest quality ingredients and oils are used in our unique, handcrafted soaps for a relaxing, therapeutic, and enjoyable bath experience!
5-7 Business Days.
Please note, that the hand painted version if used will wash the mica away. Mica is a skin safe colorant and does not stain, however it will wash away with use while you enjoy.